Letter of Consent (LOC)

(Singapore LOC) The Letter of Consent for Dependent’s Pass holder, or an LTVP or LTVP+ holder married to a Local Singapore to work in Singapore if valid job offer.

Only by employer or the appointed visa agent.
The maximum validity permitted based on principal pass holders validity.
LTVP holders can work in Singapore if they can get a job.

Who Employment Pass who earning over $5,000 or Singaporean or Singapore PR holder’s spouse.
Who can process An employer or appointed employment agent must apply on behalf of the candidate.
Duration Up to 2 years, tied to the validity of the main work pass.
Renewable Yes
Work in Singapore Yes. Eligible DP, LTVP holders may be able to work here if they find jobs.
Levy or Quota No foreign worker levy or quota required.
Legislation Conditions of Work Pass Employment of Foreign Manpower Act