PEP » Personalised Employment Pass
The Personalised Employment Pass is for high-earning Employment Pass holders and overseas foreign professionals. It is not tied to an employer and offers greater flexibility than an Employment Pass.
Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)
An overseas foreign professional last drawn fixed monthly salary overseas was at least $18,000.
Your last drawn salary should have been within 6 months before you apply.
An Employment Pass holder earning a fixed monthly salary of at least $12,000.
PEP Application & Issue Fees
- S$ 105 – Application Fee
- S$ 255 – Issuance Fee & Multiple Journey visa (if applicable)
Required Documents for Singapore PEP
- Education Certificates
Indian Nationals: Transcripts & Mark sheets
China Nationals: Certificate of graduation for diploma or higher &
Verification proof of this certificate – Don’t need English translation
The China Higher Education Student Information job portal or
The China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Information.
|Who can apply||Candidate can apply directly.|
|What is the duration||Up to 3 years.|
|Is it renewable||No. The PEP is issued only once.|
|Passes for family||Available for certain family members of pass holders.|
|Relevant legislation||Conditions of Work Pass
Employment of Foreign Manpower Act
|Related eServices and forms||Access online services and forms for PEP.|
What is the eligibility?
Registered business entity in Singapore
- Digital or technology-based offering as core product/service.
- Business model based on proprietary hardware/software (e.g., big data, AI, cybersecurity).
- Examples: SaaS, e-commerce, digital media, gaming, med-tech, biotech, cleantech, fintech.
- Cumulative investment funding of over US$10 million in the past 36 months.
Requirements for individuals
- Applicant Salary, education and due diligence checks.
- Manager-level and above functional roles in core business functions (e.g., business development, HR, finance, partnerships, strategy, general management) OR technical functions (e.g., product management, software engineering, data science).