Service » Singapore Immigration

We serve international clients who relocate to Singapore, advice the right strategy in Singapore Immigration Services and ensure best practice in place filing the correct required documents to match the visa criteria so that successful outcome is assured. Every application is seriously processed with background study and multiple verification of documents include passport, birth certificate, education certificates, marriage certificates, others and then analysed by MOM’s Self-Assessment Tool (SAT) before we process. We processed thousands of successful work pass application include Employment pass, Dependent pass, S pass, Long Term Visit Pass, Work permit for professionals and dependents from HR Managers, directors & business owners, business executives and others in securing the visa approvals. To work, professionals employment visa required, strictly work only employer you hires. Before you come (and show both evidence of your qualification and an employment contract or letter of intent).The work visa is usually granted for one or two year and is extendable as long as your situation remains the same.

We have an experienced and dedicated team of Certified Immigration Consultants (MOM CEI Certified) known as Immigration Advisory, who are licensed with the Ministry of Manpower (MOM). The consultants are happy to assist you during your time at the relocating your professional in Singapore. All consultations are free and confidential. The consultants discuss with one another, but do not share your information with anyone else.

It is advisable to take help of Singapore immigration consultants because Immigration law keeps changing as a Government Policy adjusts on par with global condition. Our immigration consultants in Singapore very knowledgeable and expert in advising immigration matters.

Our immigration consultants handle more volume employment pass transactions and possess good skilled with Singapore work visa. Our consultants advise each company what required for their business need in Singapore immigration. We don’t stop at immigration applications, rather our immigration consultants will continuously engage until your visa application approval in order to get the positive outcome for your applicant.

At Toss-Ex, We have best immigration consultants to service your companies with employment pass applications and related visa on behalf of both the employer and employee. Our expert dealing with the full range of In-Bound Immigration Services and challenges. We tend to help clients across industries with application process and support to provide the right immigration strategic guidance on a variety of work visa matters.

Whether you are a individual or an organization, we understand your needs and wants, and provide you with best advice in achieving the Singapore immigration objectives.

Our immigration consultants are expert in handling huge volume employment-based transactions, and have information and skilled enough with Singapore visa work or Singapore employment visa requirements and helps the applicant with an overall seamless experience in dealing with all the legal formalities and procedure catering to Singapore immigration law.

Have your immigration documents ready:

To be given immigration advice at an appointment or by email, you must have the following documents listed in our checklist to the immigration consultant. Pdf digital documents or electronic copies are accepted.

  • Passport
  • Education Certificates with transcripts
  • Filled Checklist
  • Other support documents (specified in Checklist)

Different Types of Singapore Work Visa or Singapore Employment Pass


Singapore Employment Pass

Any experienced foreign professionals well-educated PME to work in Singapore as manager executive need the Employment Pass (work visa). This visa is for various business re-locations as it perfectly fits both the foreign staff and company directors.

Read More

Singapore S pass

The S Pass allows mid-level skilled staff to work in Singapore. Candidates need to earn at least $2,500 a month and have the relevant qualifications and work experience, Application for an S Pass is open to all nationalities.

Read More


Singapore Work Permit

The Work Permit allows semi-skilled foreign workers from approved source countries to work in certain sectors. Find out your sector’s requirements, the foreign worker levy and quota, and how to apply. Qualifying salary not applicable.

Read More

Fill for Eligibility Test

2 + 13 =

Call Us +65 66182747
Ministry Of Manpower (MOM)
License No. (EA No.: 11C5095)

Privacy Policy

Call Now Button