The new EP MOM’s eService platform for professional work (Employment Pass) related passes.
The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has implemented eService platform a new online service enabling employers or employment agents to apply, renew, appeal, issue, cancel, withdraw of Employment Pass and related passes.

The new eService via MOM’s the myMOM Portal replaces the old Employment Pass Online (EPOL) and now can apply for a Training Employment Pass (TEP); extend the validity of an In Principal Approval (IPA); check the status of submitted application/renewal/appeal; or request a card replacement.

The Pass holders can use the new system to update their passport and contact details.

The new system cannot currently be used to update a pass holder’s salary; to issue or cancel a Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) or EntrePass; or to request a replacement card for an EntrePass, PEP, Dependant’s Pass, or Long-Term Visit Pass holder.

Previously transactions using EP Online will be able to continue these on the new EP eService platform.

Call Now Button