Oil and Gas
Functional Safety System
Develop a safety development plan for the automotive system.
• Track the safety development plan of the system domain.
• Evaluate the safety goals
• Design the system safety solution
• Guide and review the system design
• Guiding the safety analysis of the system domain
• Conduct training in the system safety domain
• Research and introduce new safety technologies and standards
Process Engineer (FPSO)
- Independently define FPSO Topsides Process System
- Develops solutions to technical / engineering related problems.
- Performs software calculations, design philosophy, design calculation for equipment
- Prepares PFD, UFD ,datasheets, C&E chart, conducts studies / reports
- Prepare facility description / Operation Manual.
- Reviews/checks drawings and documents from team members.
- Design projects for Offshore (FPSO/Platforms)
- Onshore (Refineries, LNG facilities, Storage terminal, etc.).
Toss-ex O & G team specializes in Technical and mid-level management staffs like Project Managers, Lead Engineers, Design Engineers, Safety System IFAT and Commissioning Engineer, Technical Managers, DPA, QSE, Technical Purchasing, Crewing, Architects, FSU, Chief Engineers, Functional safety Engineers with skills in SIS, FGS,AFS & HIPPS’s, ICSS EPC, EC/AS61511 software, hardware, FAT, IFAT, SAT,FIT,CPF ,FPSO etc
• Quality and Safety performance in the Commissioning.
• Performance evaluations of the Commissioning.
• Ascertain the training and development of the Commissioning.
• Support during the bidding phase of all Commissioning.
• Commissioning support during the Engineering phase of the project.
• Support the PMT regarding schedule input, schedule criticality analysis.
• Offshore Subcontractors interfaces, and Construction and Commissioning.
• Monitor all Commissioning activities on-site, monitor.
• Monitor the performance of the Commissioning activities per Project milestones