Tech@SG helps to support growing businesses in Singapore and the region for highly skilled professionals. The initiative is a collaborative effort between the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) and Enterprise Singapore.
Tech@SG » Tech@SG Programme
If less than 30% of your company is owned by local shareholder(s), you can submit your application to EDB
Companies with 30% or more local shareholding then the applications should be submitted to Startup SG, an entity under Enterprise Singapore.
Suit of Service
EDB and Enterprise Singapore also provide a suite of services to assist businesses with setting up and expanding their operations in Singapore.
|How many EP||10 new EPs over two years.|
|Duration||Up to 3 years.|
|Renewable?||Yes. The EP is renewal.|
|Purpose||To build company’s core team.|
|Legislation||Employment of Foreign Manpower Act|
What is the eligibility?
Registered business entity in Singapore
- Digital or technology-based offering as core product/service.
- Business model based on proprietary hardware/software (e.g., big data, AI, cybersecurity).
- Examples: SaaS, e-commerce, digital media, gaming, med-tech, biotech, cleantech, fintech.
- Cumulative investment funding of over US$10 million in the past 36 months.
Requirements for individuals
- Applicant Salary, education and due diligence checks.
- Manager-level and above functional roles in core business functions (e.g., business development, HR, finance, partnerships, strategy, general management) OR technical functions (e.g., product management, software engineering, data science).
Proven Track Record : We file only the application is 100 % meet the requirement for approval. No compromise on quality.
Only-Win Situation : Stringent methodology to analyse both company and applicant’s eligibility verified by MOM’s (SAT) before we process.
We guarantee you honest and straight forward process throughout.